MARCH 31 - is WORLD BACKUP DAY — With all the special days we honor over the year, this has to be one that anyone with a computer and special files – family photos, financial records, and… isn’t aware of the danger of a hard-disk failing - it will… and it will at the most unexpected time… or if you have a notebook computer – one in ten are stolen — that’s one every 53 seconds … have you ever dropped your notebook?
I haven’t convinced you with the above words? Then here’s a reminder in LIST form of those scary stats and more…
- All hard drives will crash during their lifetime
- More than 1 in 10 laptops will be stolen in their lifetime
- A laptop is stolen every 53 seconds
- Every year 46% of computer users lose their music, photos, and documents
- 50% of all hard drives will crash within 5 years
- 89.1% of PC users don’t perform regular backups
- A recent study from Gartner, Inc., found that 90 percent of companies that experience data loss go out of business within two years.
- 70 percent of companies go out of business after a major data loss
Now you’re worried aren’t you? ( you better be!)
Have no fear Pilgrim… I found this wonderful place where I store my all ”special stuff” – so if I drop my notebook computer or that hard drive that’s making a noise on my desktop computer all of a sudden stops… completely stops, I have my files backed up … and reachable from anywhere.
I urge you to click on the image below and TRY FOR FREE the Unlimited, that’s right UNLIMITED storage for your files. Do it today … Do it now… you’ll be thankful tomorrow.